Working for Future Energy Savers means that you are working for a family owned and veteran run company that has been doing business since 1978. Our company began in the home improvement industry installing energy efficient windows, duct work, indoor air purification and HVAC systems. In 1992, we expanded into the solar industry and since than we have installed solar on more than 10,000 homes in various parts of California.
Recently awarded by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the regions “Best Places to Work”, we take pride in our employees and are very particular with hiring potential employees. As a company we strive to not only provide outstanding customer service and installation but to represent Future Energy Savers both inside and out of the workplace.
We offer lucrative opportunities and benefits for our employees including but not limited to:
- Full Time – 40 hours per week
- Hourly + Commission based on department
- Daily Fun/Competitive Spiffs (Incentives)
- Medical Benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Paid Vacation
- 1-2 weeks off at Christmas/New Years
- Growth Potential with advancement opportunities
- No experience necessary – paid training offered
If this sounds like a company you would like to represent please see below on how you can become a valuable and vital part of our team.Click Here To Apply